Chief Process Officer – Job Description
The Chief Process Officer is a key partner to the CEO and works closely with the Management Team to facilitate the smooth expansion of the company by developing and continuously improving business processes. The primary objective of the Chief Process Officer is to increase productivity, efficiency, and profitability across the organization (including HR, Finance, Legal, Sales, etc.). Overall, the Chief Process Officer will enable and promote the continued global expansion and scaling of the business, as well as the delivery of high-quality cybersecurity products and services to a rapidly growing, global customer base.
Responsibilities include the general management of:
- General Strategy, Planning & Execution: Develop business improvement processes to promote an efficient, mature, and sustainable business, in line with company goals. Support the ongoing, sustained profitability of the company.
- Root Cause Analysis: Establish through root cause analysis areas of concern and/or organizational bottlenecks. Development of new processes, including process mapping, implementation, reporting metrics to show success. Coordinate with MIS on BPM software initiative.
- Process Optimization: Identify opportunities to improve operational efficiencies across departments. Develop and implement plans to continually evaluate and improve operational efficiencies, processes & policies across the organization. Lead the organization to excellence through transformation initiatives in all aspects of Sales, Finance, IT/Business Applications, Operations, Administration, etc.
- 8+ years of experience in SaaS enterprise software / services industries, preferably in the cybersecurity space.
- Proven experience managing business processes for a 2000+ person enterprise software company.
- Combination of entrepreneurial and large company experience preferred.
- Six Sixma and/or Lean preferred (however, not required).
- A strong understanding of the cybersecurity/enterprise SaaS market.
- Proven track record managing international growth.
Education: MBA in Business Administration / Operations Management preferred.